|Central Florida Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, PL. provide a tertiary care practice for adult and pediatric patients with complex upper extremity disorders. This includes:
Dr. Patterson has an experienced certified hand therapist (CHT) in the office who is available to patients Monday through Friday. For those patients who need to travel from a distance to see Dr. Patterson, he collaborates with qualified therapists in Polk, Osceola, Hillsborough and Highlands Counties.
- Tendon transfers.
- Reconstruction of failed rotator cuff repairs.
- Shoulder joint replacement including reverse total
shoulder arthroplasty and revision of failed procedures.
- Elbow joint replacement and revision of failed procedures.
- Reconstruction of old bone and joint injuries.
- Repair of complex fractures and dislocations.
- Replacement of arthritic finger and wrist joints.
- Rheumatoid arthritis hand construction.
- Revision carpal tunnel surgery.
- Microsurgical repair of nerve injuries.
- Reconstruction and repair of the child's hand.
- Digital Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Nerve Testing
- Hand Therapy
- Braces and Splints